• Admission to Schönbrunn Palace
• Individual guests: Audio guide for a Grand Tour
• Groups from 15 persons: your own guide for a Highlight Tour
• 3-course meal at a restaurant on the Palace premises (excl. drinks)
• Free choice of seating in the selected category at the Schönbrunn Palace Concert
• Only Category A: a glass of sparkling wine or orange juice per person at our concert bar
• Only Category VIP: a glass of sparkling wine or orange juice at our concert and one CD per person
Royal and imperial delights times three! This package includes the best Schönbrunn has to offer: a tour of the Palace, a fine dinner in a restaurant on the Palace premises, and as the crowning glory, the classical sounds of Mozart and Strauss in the Orangery.
Due to their audio guide, individual guests are free to choose the time of their tour within the opening hours of the Palace. Groups from 15 persons will be given a tour in the evening with a Palace-own guide, beyond the hustle and bustle of normal operations.
A perfect miniature trip to Schönbrunn.
|From 8:30 AM||Palace tour with audio guide, final admission one hour before the Palace closes, please note the Opening Hours|
|6:30 PM||Dinner in a restaurant on the Palace premises|
|8:30 PM||Concert start in the Orangery Schönbrunn |
(Admission from 8:00 PM)
|Approx. 10:30 PM||Concert end|
After the concert has ended, there will be sufficient taxis available at the entrance to the Orangery Schönbrunn. The underground leaves in five to eight-minute intervals until midnight.
From 9:00 AM at the Orangery Schönbrunn for individual guests.
Groups with a guided tour will receive the documentation directly at the Palace at the agreed time.
On selected dates, the concerts take place in the Large Gallery or in the White-Gold Room directly in the Palace, in the Schönbrunn Palace Theatre or other concert halls in Vienna.
Bookable daily except for: 24 and 31 December, and 1 January
WKE Konzert- & Eventveranstaltungs GmbH
Orangerie im Schloss Schönbrunn
A-1130 Vienna | Austria